Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Incoming!

We are flying back to the States tomorrow. Today is our last day in Honduras. Here is a snippet from my brain today:

My rent house in Seymour has "renter" issues.

I'm struggling to make a decision about traveling to Engedi (a Bible conference).

Last minute packing of our stuff.

Last minute packing for the Collier's things.

Work calls and gives me two jobs that need testing TODAY!

Had a long, wonderful (but time consuming) lunch with Honduran friends, one last time.

Cleaning out the kitchen.

More visiting with friends and exchanging of gifts.

My wife has learned the Honduran hand wave that means, "REALLY busy". (in context: "Thanks for stopping by, but I'm *really busy* right now. Bye!")

...
Busy, fun, saddness, and joy all rolled into one 14 hour period! Whew!
Enjoy!
Taylor

No comments: