Monday, December 23, 2013

a little bit of life...

I'll try to write more later, but to prove we haven't fallen off the end of the earth, here are some kid pics of our pre-Christmas, December happenings! 


A friend of mine invited us out to eat
 fresh-caught, farm-raised tilapia with her family.
Glory is holding the ready to grill packets of fish. 

Nate and his dinner.

...my always-serious husband.

 I was so wowed to see all 4 of our boys still at the same moment
 that I ran to get the camera...


 yup...it lasted for the length of time it took to snap ONE picture,
 before normalcy took over. ;)

 Glory has really been working hard to learn to play the guitar.
 It has become very pleasant to hear her practice.

 Sorry this one's blurry...but I still like it.
 (if you can't tell, he's walking the Nativity Scene people around on the roof.)

2 comments:

The Innkeeper said...

Awwww…. So sweet and fun! Miss you as always!

Shelly said...

Alesha and Taylor, the picture of Glory playing the guitar brings a smile to my heart that cannot be adequately expressed. Wonderful! Wonderful! Wonderful! I can't wait to play with her someday - Lord willing! Keep up the good work!

Whitley