Friday, November 16, 2012

Sportsmen (and girlie :)

November has been chugging along quite quickly. As I was talking to my mom today, I realized that I had not recounted some of our recent sporting adventures here.

Glory and Levi had their first soccer tournament...in which we were badly beaten, badly sunburned, but had fun anyway. ;)





As always, Ultimate Frisbee is a highly anticipated part of our week. I can't get enough of watching Taylor and his little "apprentice". :)


Last but not least, the surest way to dispose of a rat is to put this team on it's tail. :) They may have missed hunting season in TX, but at least they get to hunt something! 



...though before you hire them, you need to know that they are NOT responsible for rat disposal, floor cleaning, or kitchen reconstruction. All barricades used for entrapping said rodent are yours to dismantle. However! They DID kill the rat. For which I am VERY grateful. I still got a good deal.  :D

No comments: