Monday, September 22, 2014

Brothers

So a few days ago, I was talking to my Mama. She told me that my grandmother had really enjoyed the pictures we had posted from Noah's birthday and that she had thought he was starting to look a lot like his brother Nate. She asked me to post a picture of Noah and Nate together, close enough the she could see the faces to compare them. "No problem", I thought to myself. Ha! What was I thinking?? That I could get my two littlest wiggly people TOGETHER,  and STILL, and LOOKING AT THE CAMERA? At the SAME TIME???  :) The afternoon we tried we never did get the perfect shot,
 but here are a few if the better ones. :)
 I deleted quite a few of Nate making bug-eyed mug shot pictures. He finally started smiling, but we couldn't convince Noah. After all, why should he be happy if he has to be still?  :) 
 Ah, that's better!



Noah had given up on us by this point, but it was still pretty sweet. :)

1 comment:

justbenme said...

Very cute ! I enjoy photos too. It must be the Grandma thing.